Total Pageviews

Pages

Featured Post

Thalassery Mutton Dum Biryani!

Hello, my lovelies!!!! I am baaaaaack!!!! Ok, I do need to apologize for the extremely long hiatus...and no, I am not going to make any exc...

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Coffee Icecream!

An apple a day keeps the doctor away...In my case, an icecream a day keeps my troubles away :)

My house needs to have ice cream..period. I mean, we could run out of milk, bread, tea, coffee and all the other essentials and I really wouldn't care, but no ice cream and I go completely bonkers! It was just one of those days yesterday when I realized there was absolutely nothing in my freezer, and that's when I decided to take matters into my own hands..make my own icecream!



This has to be the simplest ice cream int he world..simply because it uses 3 ingredients..and that's it. It would help if you had a cake beater or a standalone mixer, but if not, just stir vigorously with a wooden spoon until everything gets blended. So on to the recipe!

INGREDIENTS


  • 1 tin condensed milk (I used Nestle)
  • 300 ml double cream
  • 2 tablespoons coffee powder (I used Nescafe- Refer notes)

METHOD

In a big bowl, add the condensed milk, double cream and coffee powder, and blend using a cake mixer or egg beater until you get a  thick, creamy mixture. Transfer this to an airtight container for upto 4 hours or until frozen and voila! You have homemade, awesomely gorgeous icecream!


Till next time, take care and God bless!


2 comments:

  1. coffee flavoured ice cream is my fav...i will try this... visit my page too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks Amrita! I have a page on FB too! Do chk that out and like the page! I have become a member of your page, if you like mine, please do be a member! Take care! BTW, since you mention that coffee ice cream is ure fav, have you made this?

      Delete

Hi there! Thank u for taking the time to drop by and leave a note. It's people like you who make me want to improve my cooking skills more and increase my passion for cooking! Please ensure that you dont leave behind comments that are hurtful or inappropriate. Remember, constructive criticism is always appreciated, not destructive! Have a nice day and God bless!

My dear fans!!

Tweet me!

Reader's favorites!