Total Pageviews

Pages

Featured Post

Thalassery Mutton Dum Biryani!

Hello, my lovelies!!!! I am baaaaaack!!!! Ok, I do need to apologize for the extremely long hiatus...and no, I am not going to make any exc...

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

My first ever interview!!

This is truly incredible u guys....my first ever interview was published!! Yipee!!!! Do check out the link Smart Indian Women for details!! Thank you all for all the wonderful support and encouragement I have received. Please do continue supporting me in this venture of mine! And I promise to deliver more tasty treats!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank u for taking the time to drop by and leave a note. It's people like you who make me want to improve my cooking skills more and increase my passion for cooking! Please ensure that you dont leave behind comments that are hurtful or inappropriate. Remember, constructive criticism is always appreciated, not destructive! Have a nice day and God bless!

My dear fans!!

Tweet me!

Reader's favorites!